Facility Operation Rules during Covid-19
WTTC has implemented a set of policy rules regarding clbu operations in order to provide a safe environment with regardin to the covid-19 pandemic, and to comply with State law.
The following is a PDF copy of our policy:
click for Covid-19 policy.
- Open the club only with rolling doors open on both east and west sides. No exceptions, regardless of weather.
- Maximum of 18 people in the club at any one time.
- Gloves should be used when handling gate and gate lock, doors and doorknobs, light switches, the robot, and other parts of the facility.
- People need to sign a rules acknowledgment and liability waiver every time they come to play.
- People need to put times or arrival and departure on a sign-in list, in case we ever need to do contact tracing.
Occupying club space:
- Face masks are recommended when not playing.
- Six foot social distancing is required while on the sidelines.
- No spectators inside the courts.
- Players don’t switch ends during matches.
- During matches, each player uses his own ball. They don’t touch each other’s game balls.
- No sitting on tables or rubbing hands on tables.
- Gloves are not recommended while playing.
- Doubles play is strongly discouraged.
- Club fridge should be sanitized after opening.
- People need to be very careful about use of the bathroom and should sanitize it before and after use.
- People need to be careful about touching the big table by the chairs.
- Club balls should be disinfected before and after use.
- Loaner paddles will be put away.
- The ball scoopers must be sanitized before and after use.